Friday, September 22, 2017

Before the World Went Mad


I was lucky enough to have been born in the fifties and had the opportunity to experience what life was like before the world went completely mad.

It was an easy going, carefree time, even though we were still recovering from World War II, it was a time when kids could be kids. When home life and family values were still in fashion. If things were bad I wouldn't have known, I was too busy just being a kid.

But then came the turbulent sixties; peace, love, sex and drugs, which I point to as the time everything changed forever. Innocence was lost, the world no longer felt like the safe haven I grew up in. Each decade since has been worse than the one before. I am now in my sixties, and find my self longing for those days

Kids today have no reference point other than the present. They do not have those values instilled from an early age. They will grow up thinking and believing all of this is normal, being confused about whether they are male or female, not knowing where to go to the bathroom, or how to dress or act. When I grew up there was no doubt who was a man or who was a women. We knew who we were. Now, even I have a hard time identifying the gender of people I encounter on a daily basis. 

I'm not talking about homosexuality (that has always existed), I'm talking about the feminization of men and the masculinization of women. Where children are being raised to choose the sex they want to be. It is a deliberate agenda to make us a genderless society... It is being forced down our throats to accept this as normal. It is not normal, and frankly, it makes me sick and angry. It makes me angry because I have grandchildren and will soon have great-grandchildren that will never know the difference between right or wrong. They will grow up thinking all of this is acceptable, normal behavior. I can't even imagine what the world will be like when all of this comes to fruition. I'm glad I won't be here to see it, but sad that there will be no one left that knows what it was like before the world went completely mad.


No comments:

Post a Comment