Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Why so Angry


What is it about Flat Earth, that causes otherwise reasonable people to turn into an angry mob... and believe me, people really do get angry. Try it for yourself sometime when you're sitting around the campfire with friends. Light-heartedly sneak it into the conversation. It won't be long before it turns into a heated debate. I don't know why it makes people so mad...it's like they have a vested interest in the "Globe" or something.

I also do not think the idea of a flat earth is anymore ludicrous than thinking we live on a hot, spinning ball hurling through space at an incredible 67,000 miles per hour, while at the same time rotating on its "axis" at approximately 1,000 miles per hour. I get dizzy just walking around my kitchen table...lol. If my equilibrium is the slightest bit off, I get so dizzy I can hardly walk...yet I'm supposed to believe that I am traveling on an orb, at super sonic speeds (at times upside down), and I don't feel a thing? Now that's what I call ludicrous.




No comments:

Post a Comment