Saturday, July 24, 2021

Why are People so Closed Minded?

 


If you have ever tried to have a discussion with someone about "Flat Earth", even hypothetically, you would know exactly what I'm talking about. People become absolutely unhinged, as if you were attacking them personally. What is up with that?

What really bothers me is that you are expected to have every answer to how everything works on a flat earth, yet they don't know exactly how the "globe" works either. I don't have to understand all the inner workings of a car in order to drive, or how electricity works to turn on a light.

I am not a scientist or quantum physicist...I am just a normal person that happens to believe differently about the world I live in and have observed for 68 years. Even when I was a kid in grade school I questioned the narrative. To me it just didn't make sense. Turns out I was right. 

Someday we will all know the truth about everything. If it turns out the earth is actually a spinning, hot ball (I'd be very surprised), but I would have to accept it. (I can admit if I am wrong), however, are they ready to accept if the opposite turns out to be true? ...Time will tell!




No comments:

Post a Comment